Monday 13 January 2014

Water colour designing and sneaky peeks !

Well things just could not get easier than this.!

I have used a card from the up and coming Watercolour Wonder Designer Note cards teamed with two of the stamps from the Happy Watercolour stamp set for a notelet for a friend.

Both will be available in in the new Spring Summer Catalogue available from the 28th January.

See how the little orchid stamp fits the aperture perfectly.! Perfectly positioned with the help of my stamp-a majig.

A few strokes - literally,  of some toning Stampin Up markers and the card was done.

I opted to hand try to hand colour the sentiment as well as a sort of gradient effect - but not too sure about that I have to admit,  though the rest of it I I was very happy with and in just a few minutes I had a card ready to pop in the post.

No need to even get out my beloved Envelope Punch board this time, either  - the notelets come ready packaged with a set of envelopes to go with. To quote that well known meercat - 'simples'! 

I can order Stampin' Up products for you, shipped straight to your address and am
happy to answer any questions you have  - if you would like to find out more or would like to place an order you can email me or phone me on 01438 820829

or why not visit my on-line store.
 
Am currently listening to the wind and rain out there - and it sounds quite wild- again!.. somehow venturing out into that lot is not a pleasant thought so hopefully things will have calmed down a bit when its time to go out tomorrow morning.  Stay safe everyone.


Best wishes all and see you next time

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...