Wednesday 31 December 2014

A Happy New Year, and All is Calm (well, hopefully!)

hello everyone

Hope you have had a really memorable Christmas, have all been good and Father Christmas brought everyone their most wanted things on those all important gift lists.!

For me - I had a really lovely time at my Mum's, and with everyone paying a visit sometime over the holiday - it was very special.

Have spent the last day of 2014, diligently writing my various thank you's, to family, friends and customers alike. I didn't have to think too much about the colour scheme for these at all, as it was dictated by courtesy of 'what's on my desk' from last week's last minute panics with cards and crackers.!

I don't know about anyone else, but am usually drawn to one particular colour in the In-colours sets, rather than any of the others - last year's for me  was 'Pistachio Pudding' and this year's  just has to be  'Lost Lagoon'.


All is Calm

.. and of course,  Co-ordination with a 'Capital C' is what Stampin' Up! excels at (amongst a whole host of other things!) - so the 'All is Calm' designer series paper complements it so well, that I had no need to look for anything else.  (My other half was chuckling wondering how the various papers  even went with the spare room carpeting!)

and of course no self-respecting card would be complete without a matching envelope!


Batch no 1 ready to go - batches 2 and 3  to follow but after a restorative cup of tea am thinking.!

Stampin' Up! supplies for this card:
Just click on the items to easily access them in my on line store to buy and just pay £4:95 to have  them shipped straight to your address, however many items you order.

Am happy to answer any questions you may have. If you would like to find out more,  or would like me to place an order for you, you can email me or contact me on 01438 820829 if you would rather.

Well as the last few hours of 2014 slip away - it only remains for me to wish everyone a very Happy New year and may it be a peaceful and healthy one for us all.

....and of course - it will soon be that most wonderful Stampin' Up!' time of the year, that is Sale-a-Bration.

It all starts on the 6th January and with the new Spring/Summer Catalogue due for launch on the same day -  lots of lovely things to look forward to.

... and a sneaky peak of the front covers to whet your appetite as not too much longer to wait now. May the count down begin and this time I am not talking 'New year'.


Spring Summer Catalogue 2015

Til  2015 everybody - I hope all your new Year celebrations,  whatever form they take - go off with a bang, but not literally of course!

very best wishes
Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...