Monday 2 November 2015

well I promised..! Santa all the way..!

hello all

well I did say I would try to photograph some of my samples for our craft day on Saturday - I just love  my card with the fussy-cut Santas - (Stampin' Up!'s super sharp snips make cutting out almost therapeutic I must say)  and the lovely vintage feel  'Home for Christmas' just has to be my favourite DSP collection.

Home for Christmas

what do you think?  It's brilliant the way you can cut them out, layer them up, off-set them and with the toning colours, papers, cardstock and embellishments that co-ordinate so perfectly - honest you really can't go wrong - stampin' or no stampin'!  though I did do a little,  I hasten to add.

Home for Christmas cards

As you can see there's a definite bias towards the fabulous Pool Party for all my cards at the moment! Not normally a colour you would have seen me using for Christmas ordinarily,  but it seems the absolute perfect choice here ..  and inside  - some sponging, a little bit of stamping and another little Santa pointing to the happy greeting.. Just love 'em!

Home for Christmas Merry Christmas

and talk about a 'mix and match' - I took great delight in inking up 4 different stamps for my sentiments , stars and holly garlands.

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used

Just click on the items below to easily access them in my on line store 


Or please just contact me if you have any questions or to place an order for you, if you would prefer.


Well after the fabulous warm weather at the weekend - albeit the foggy starts that had to be negotiated first - I could be forgiven in thinking that today would be a repeat performance and the sun would get out later - alas no, it didn't - so shall cross fingers that there is a little more nice weather still to come!

Whatever you get up to - have a lovely week and happy stampin'! and shall be back soon with that couple of cards you see lurking in the background.

til next time
Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...