Sunday 17 April 2016

Stampin'Up On stage - Telford 2016 and back again!

hello all

Last time I mentioned I was about to depart on holiday - and I have to say I had a lovely break with my parents, sister and extended family, but knew as soon as I came back I needed to put the finishing touches to a card swap or two,  as looming large was the delightful event that is Stampin' Up ! On Stage Local in Telford.

This is a fabulous theme packed day to help demonstrators get the most out of their business, with amazing fact filled presentations and business hints and tips, crafty makes and takes, fabulous prize patrols, all attendee give-aways,  a chance to congratulate achievers who have managed to attain awe-inspiring business milestones, inspiration stations,  sneak previews of new items and maybe an advance look at the forth coming catalogue ...

All in all one very very busy day!  -  and when Stampin' Up! demonstrators get together - what do we do - we make a card or 3D item to swap

Here were mine all ready, about to be packed to go - I opted to use the soon to retire 2014 - 2016 in colours of  Lost Lagoon for my card bases, with  BlackBerry Bliss,  Tangelo Twist and Hello Honey colourways for most of them , but then added Melon Mambo, Watermelon Wonder, Perfect Plum and Wisteria Wonder for some last minute additions.

Telford 2106

I used the lovely flourish stamp from 'Everything Eleanor'  for my accent stamping at the bottom of the card, some stamped and punched flowers, from the Flower Shop stamp set, and sentiments from the Crazy About You stamp set  and co-ordinating Hello You Thinlet dies - (both of which are available as 'product bundles' - excellent value with savings of 15% - and a little 'Wink of Stella - Clear' - for a bit of final embellishment on the lettering, which you just might be able to make out perhaps, on this one ?

I hope my 'swapees' liked them..

Telford 2016

but oh my goodness...  just look at the fabulous selection I received in return. Thank you so much everyone - am just so sorry my lack of photography skills do not do them justice.!!





All in all a truly amazing day and a huge thanks to everyone for making Stampin' Up! just one very large and very happy family.. You can't help but come away from events such as these all enthusiastic and ready to go..! so here's to the next one in November.

Interested in attending - why not give me a ring and I can explain how it all works..

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used for my swap

Just click on the items below to easily access them in my on line store 


or please just contact me if you have any questions or to place an order for you, if you would prefer.

Well have a nice week everyone - and if you want to stock up on the 2014 - 2016 In colours product family before they retire,  now is your chance, as they will not be here for  too much longer.

Personally, am about to weep buckets as one of my absolute all time favourites (Lost Lagoon) is in the lineup to go,  but then on reflection  am sure Stampin' Up! won't disappoint us and are bound to have an equally as lovely set of replacements,  just waiting in the wings.

til next time.
Happy Stampin'

Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...