Sunday 5 June 2016

Neutrals and glimmer - rock on for a special birthday..!

hi all

well, my lovely dad turned 80 last week and we celebrated with a 'bit of a do' on Saturday,taking over Bar Azita in Harpenden for the afternoon. My card for him was plain and simple,  but said it all, I think.

Despite the myriads of choice with all the new products in the just launched new catalogue I went back to Basics, or should I say 'Neutrals' with 'Basic grey' as my colour scheme just augmented with simple blocks of toning papers from the 'Neutrals' Designer Series Paper Stack, to go with.

I die-cut 'happy' from the 'Hello You' Thinlits set, replicated it 3 times, used a bit of silver glimmer paper for that all important '80' from the 'Large Numbers' Framelits and a stamped and popped up bannered sentiment from the matching 'Number of Years' stamp set and it was done.... and with the current challenge over at CAS on Sunday asking for a bit of sparkle, so I hope this may fit the bill..

Hello You thinlits

He really liked it - and he had a great day and was thoroughly spoilt, which after all is what birthdays are all about, in my book

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used

Just click on the items below to easily access them in my on line store 



Or if you wish me to place an order for you, or have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch

and the birthday boy himself, centre stage, and clearly enjoying himself I think - ( with my nephew and my great-niece tackling the fish platter, watched by my sister - aka his mum, also, all in the frame..).  

happy 80th birthday

 til next time - happy stampin'

Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...