Monday 7 November 2016

Perfect Plum - befitting for the bride!

hello all

well as its been ages since I posted a card so thought  I would make up for it..
My friend's daughter got married at one of the local golf clubs here and she had chosen as her theme that most royal and regal of colours - Cadbury Purple!

Now am not sure if that is really the correct name for her theme or not, but am sure you get the gist and can instantly visualise the sort of colour I mean here.. So in Stampin' Up! terms I did a bit of a straw pole around a few friends and we decided Perfect Plum would fit the bill as regards the colourway and the Bloomin' Love stamp set and matching Thinlit dies were  just perfect for the card


My topper was  white card stock and using the coloured base as I did,  meant I could use the diie-cut heart, replace it back in position so allowing the colour to come through...  and using the Big Shot Magnetic Plate meant I could cut it exactly where I wanted.  The Big Shot Die Brush made very short work of releasing the die-cut heart from the die once I had finished .!

I added some dimension by using a few of the accent pieces from the same Thinlits set
and added a few of the basic pearls for a bit of decoration, and all finished off with some of the little punched hearts from the Owl Builder punch.

The 'Newly Weds' banner is a staple from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set and a couple of the nesting dies from the Sweet and Sassy Framelits collection,  was all that was needed to finish the front with the addition of one of the really useful sentiment pairings from Flourishing Phrases.

I kept the inside really plain - just adding 2 more of the smaller nesting hearts and the matching sentiment to compete it.

Very apt I think, don't you.? 


Bloomin' Love, Wedding card

I hope the bride liked it - having known her since she was 6, I can't quite get to grips with the fact that she is now married. I hope they had a truly lovely day.

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used

Just click on the items below to easily access them in my on line store


Or if you wish me to place an order for you, or have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch

and as promised, next time I shall share some of the lovely swaps I received whist attending a Stampin' Up! demonstrator meeting held in Telford, last weekend.

A great time was had by all and with one of the great perks to being a demonstrator meaning we get to have sneaky peak and play with what is coming - suffice to say - we all enjoyed it.

til next time - have a lovely week and happy Stampin' !

Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...