Sunday 29 January 2017

Flower patch thank you...


Hello All and Happy Sunday and whatever you are planning to get up to, sending good wishes your way.

I needed a thank you card for a lovely lady and I know there's been all the excitement of the new Occasionals Catalogue not to mention Sale-A-Bration of course ...! but this time found me returning to a stamp set from the Annual catalogue that I haven't used in ages.

Its the Flower Patch stamp set - a great value set with no less than 19 stamps including 3 associated sentiments, which you can mix and match to make up all kinds of floral designs.. 

Stampin' Up!
.

and to make your designing easier, no need for fussy cutting either as there is a matching Framelits Dies set - Flower Fair - to go with.. !
 
Stampin' Up!

Now that is a definite plus in my book

If ever you need inspiration on how to use this stamp set - as with so much these days, Google Images is your go to friend! So many lovely examples to choose from and I based my card on this one by the lovely Kriss Huels and here is my version.

It's a 5 and a 1/2" square format card for a change, using Flirty Flamingo from the 2016 -2018 In-Colours range as my card base. Have indulged in a bit more filling in, but only one propped up flower - as I wanted the banner to take centre stage
Buy Stampin' Up!


My banner is courtesy of a brilliant stamp set so useful for all of sorts of greetings and with a total of 32 stamps to choose from I think you have most things covered.! and with its matching Bunch of Banners Framelit dies - they come bundled as a pack - saving you 10% if the 2 are bought together as a co-ordinating set.

and I just love that I can easily make a matching envelope as Stampin' Up! have obliged with a pack of toning envelope-weight paper available in the same colour ways.. How cool is that

What do you think? I was really pleased how it turned out and am hoping the recipient will like it.

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used

Just click on the items below to easily access them in my on line store
Or if you wish me to place an order for you, or have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.





.. and don't forget everyone,  despite my opening words it is Stampin' Up!  Sale-a-Bration time - any combined spend of £45 earns you a free item from the special Sale-a-Bration brochure.


Well this afternoon sees me and a couple of my Stampin' Up! colleagues whiling away the afternoon,  just indulging in some rare free time, stampin', card-making, possibly sorting out potential swaps for their forthcoming trip to Amsterdam for the next Stampin' Up  On Stage meeting.. and me? I shall be working on a certain challenge all about a tin..   but you will have to wait to find out how that goes..

til next time - happy crafting
 
and a closing thought!..



Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...