Monday 15 January 2018

Sweet Soirėe Designer Series paper.

Hello all and a happy Monday
yep start of week 3 - flying past already I hear you say.!

Well I have been able to finally catch up on a bit of crafting this weekend at long last as not really had a chance to do much lately but with a thank you card to write and with such an amazing set of designs in this lovely Sweet Soirėe collection of papers - I was able to make one very easily.

 -  aren't they just amazing?  The Silver foil adds a textured look to these hand painted designs. Silver foil accents on one side, colorful printed images on the other.


https://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=145564&DBwsdemoid=5009544

Infact they are just so stunning stamping on them was almost not needed
though did succumb in the end I have to admit.


I just made up a card blank from Whisper White cardstock and completely covered the front of it with a piece of my chosen paper.  Then added  my sentiment - the 'Thank You' and  'So Much' and the appropriate banner from the Banners for You Stamp set and die cut them all out with the matching framelit from the Bunch of Banners set.

I used the Basic Grey ink to tone in with the gorgeous Silver accents on the paper but of course using Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder would have been a subtle step up for a truly gorgeous effect.

adhered this - propped up on dimensionals and voila, my finished card.

and am so so pleased with how it just looks.

and of course the stamp set +  the Framelits on their own would be spend enough to qualify  for a free item from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure - and with the lovely Sweet Soirėe papers in mind,  the matching Sweet Soiree Memories & More card pack are a beautiful collection and am thinking not only for those avid Scapbookers amongst us, but the rest of us as well .

https://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=147353&dbwsdemoid=5009544

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used

Just click on the items below to easily access the items in my on line storeOr if you wish me to place an order for you, or have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.



til next time

Happy Sunday all and happy stampin'
Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...