Saturday 22 September 2018

Autumn/ Winter seasonal catalogue 2018

Hello all

well its been a while - and as always,  much has happened since I posted last time but more about that later.

...but what is going on  now?
yes, it was the launch of the new seasonal catalogue at the beginning of the month, looking lovely and inviting as ever..

Copies have already gone out to all my lovely loyal customers but if you would me like to send you  a copy please don't hesitate to get in touch.

or if you would like to view a copy on line - just click on the image below.


https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2018%20Holiday%20Catalog/20180710_HOL18_en-UK.pdf

and if you would like to go shopping there's a link on the side  bar panel at the right to take you to my on line shop.

As always the new catalogue is packed with lots of stuff to get those creative juices flowing  - fabulous new product lines not just for that all important, soon to be here 'Big  C,  in all sorts of themes, from traditional and tartan to frosty and floral to Santas and snowflakes and accessories to go with, and everything in between, but lots more besides. 


but of course these days, not forgetting those who celebrate Halloween - where trick or treating seems to have gone from  strength to strength these last few years.. 


yes,  we have you covered as well..

 perhaps this fun little video may serve as a small taster to what's in store...


and coupled with all new goodies Stampin' Up!  have introduced,  they must need more room because they have recently updated their ever popular clearance rack .

https://www2.stampinup.com/ecweb/products/500100/clearance-rack?dbwsdemoid=5009544

New items added some at a great saving of  some 60% off.. How nice is that, . but as always with promotions such as these  - once its gone, it has gone - just so you know.

You can easily access all of the items in my on line store   Or if you wish me to place an order for you, or have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.


hopefully when you join me next time I will have had a chance to ink up some of my new stamps and highlight some of my personal favorites - as always that list is growing alarmingly!

and for those of you interested in why I have been so quiet for the last couple of months..? . 

Well a lovely colleague from my sewing class got married last weekend and as one of her guests I took up the challenge of making my outfit,  complete with lastminute.com (literally the night before !)  fascinator - as you do.! Amazing what you can manage with an Alice band, a  faux flower, some diamante sprigs and a load of glue!

Well this is me with a re-cycled 8 year old frock, a coat from a piece of furnishing fabric and my piece of toning headgear.



my trusty sewing machine is now catching her breath,  is due a lot of TLC and a good clean out before she goes away for a well deserved break and I am now back wielding my craft scissors, my paper trimmer, inks, stamps and card stock for a nice change.!

and after all - that 'C' word is not that far away when you think on it...

til next time 
have a lovely week.
Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...