Monday 27 May 2013

Build a Blossom to say 'Thinking of You'

Guess we all need to do this at times.?  Have need of a 'Thinking of you' card.

My beloved god-mum (82) has now moved into a local care home so thought would send her a card to show we were all thinking of her.

I have the lovely 'Dawn from 'do stamping with Dawn' to thank for this,  as thought the flowers would really cheer my God-mum up.


I stamped 15 petals and punched them out so had enough to make the 3 flowers. I sponged the edges of each of  the petals and followed this up by stamping my 5 leaves and punching them out too.

I assembled each of the flowers by punching a 3/4" circle  and using this as a base to stick each of the petals onto.  Each flower was finished with a 1/2" circle and a pearl for embellishment.

My card base was Old Olive card stock which I embossed, prior to matting the pink and vanilla layers on to it. I made a border trim from a scrap of pink, arranged the flowers as above and tucked in the leaves as needed..

To round it all off I just propped up my computer generated sentiment on its matted oval .

Things you will need to make this card:

Stamps: Build a Blossom
Card stock: Certainly Celery, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Inks: Blushing Bride, Regal Red, Certainly Celery
Punches: Blossom Petals, Mid Oval, Scalloped Oval, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
Other essentials: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Pearl Basic Jewels
(sentiment was generated on the PC)

I can order Stampin Up products for you, shipped straight to your address and am
happy to answer any questions you have  - if you would like to find out more or would like to place an order you can email me or phone me on 01438 820829

Thanks for stopping by
Jan x

.



1 comment:

  1. Oh these bright flowers would cheer anyone up Jan! I love the colours and that pretty embossing on the card base too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...