Sunday 9 June 2013

Pennants a-go-go for the birthday boy

My partner's son is about to have a birthday and is going to be 5 and I just thought the bright pennants and sassy happy birthday did the trick! Am hoping he will really love the bright colours.  Though must admit, although 'Tempting Turquoise' is just exactly that,  am thinking my camera has added an over exposure element all of its own.

....and with a ready made tutor on hand (it is definitely more his line than mine and one camera buff in our house is quite enough I think) but there really is no excuse for my poor photography though. (Must try harder next time)

Inside the card I also placed a little pull out tag and stamped it with the 'Wish big' sentiment from the Pennant Parade stamp set,  and am sure he will, given the chance. Am not quite sure of the type of cake planned,  but candles will be featured somewhere I have no doubt. So a 'big wish' is very apt when you are just going to be 5.!

Thanks so much to the lovely Heidi (her card here) and Michelle (here) for the inspiration.

One of these days am aiming to make a card all of my own.


Things you will need to make this card:
Stamps: Pennant Parade, Perfectly Penned
Cardstock:  Tempting Tuquoise, Whisper white
Inks:  Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Old Olive, More Mustard  
Punches: Pennant  Builder 
Other essentials: Stampin Up Paper snips

I can order Stampin Up products for you, shipped straight to your address and am
happy to answer any questions you have  - if you would like to find out more or would like to place an order you can email me or phone me on 01438 820829

Happy Stampin, everyone

Jan
x

2 comments:

  1. I love your bright birthday hats Jan and I'm sure your partner's grandson will too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Vicky - he loved it and his cheeky brother (somewhat older) took great delight in explaining to him what a dunce's cap was, much to their mum's despair! Though to be fair I can see where he was coming from!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...