Tuesday 2 July 2013

After the wait!!!! It's finally here

Hi everyone

We don't have to wait any  longer.  It's finally here and bigger and better than ever!

The 2013 - 2014 annual catalogue.


Well,  they talk about doing 'a happy dance' and with the pages brim full of inspiration and ideas for every occasion, it just makes me want to jig my way across the room, stamp pads and stamp sets (not forgetting  my beloved punches!) at the ready!

Please just click on the picture to go and browse it on line or if you would like your very own glossy copy to help get your creative juices flowing.. ..    Just email me and I can get a copy off to you very soon.

Happy browsing everyone..

Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...