Wednesday 26 June 2013

Blossom Punching Two-step

hi all

No this isn't an updated Old Tyme dance step - but my endeavours to use  my Blossom Petals punch and matching Build a Blossom stamp set...  and give them a last time airing. I shall be really sorry to have to say good bye to these I have to say.

I needed a thank you card and couldn't resist giving them a final outing for the purpose.
I chose Cherry Cobbler as my colour scheme with Very Vanilla - and with matching ink, toning designer series paper, seam binding, a glimmer brad and oodles of inspiration available on how to do this - I am really pleased with how it all came together.



I 'stamped off' my large petals first on to spare paper and then onto the vanilla card stock to lighten the colour - then stamped them all  again using my stamp-a-majic to line up the more detailed stamp on each of them. I used one of the 'Thank you Kindly' stamps for my sentiment, propped up on dimensionals, and finished it all  with a strip of seam binding and a glimmer brad bow.

I opted to leave the inside quite plain and just used one of the smaller stamps from the set, repeated roughly in a round  to make a small flower, not exactly very visible but its there.!



Things you will need to make this card:

Stamps: Build a Blossom, Thank you Kindly
Inks: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler,
Punches: Blossom Petals, Large Oval, Scallop Oval
Other Essentials: Cherry cobbler seam binding, glimmer brad, designer series paper stack, stamp-a-majig

I can order Stampin Up products for you, shipped straight to your address and am
happy to answer any questions you have  - if you would like to find out more or would like to place an order you can email me or phone me on 01438 820829

Many thanks for taking the time to have a look

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...