Monday 30 September 2013

Oh my goodness - Stampin Up's first ever UK 'Clearance Rack'

hi Everyone 

no,  the week hasn't whizzed past - its definitely not Sunday ...

yes - its a first for me as well - a Monday posting  in addition to my usual Sunday snippets! 

and the reason -   its Stampin Up's first ever,  ever 'Clearance rack' - a legend over there - but now over here!


There really are some fantastic bargains to be had - so if you are looking to stock up on selected  ribbons, card stock, designer series papers, and kits and more - now is the time to take a look - as they certainly won't be here for long - and once they are gone - they really are GONE....

It's really simple to shop on line with me - 

Just click here to go to direct to my on-line shop or click on the
 button at the right hand side of my blog.


You should then see my site as in the snap shot below....
 


 Then select  the 'Shop' button under my contact details at the top right of the page and away you go.

You will be directed to either sign in or create an account to go shopping with me, and from there,  just scroll down the various categories listed on the left hand side of your page and 2nd in your list is the 'clearance rack'!

 ...and dependant on how much you spend, you could then qualify for futher stampin rewards.!



Happy shopping everyone - but once again, clearance is exactly that - just whilst stocks last.

Many thanks for stopping by.

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...