Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas wishes - I have started..!

Hi all and happy Sunday

Well, having been out for most of the day for round no. 2 of my Christmas shopping - am certainly  glad to be home - and by way of relaxing had a go at this week's Mojo Monday challenge - realising there was still a few hours left and so still time for me to enter.

I opted to use Winter Frost DSP coupled with the toning colours of Pool Party, Island Indigo and Whisper White.  

Not quite sure why the background seems to have cast a reddish tinge on the first one, when both photos were shot with the same settings.. the mysteries of photography!



Simple matting and layering for the card top, finished with a punched band, silver ribbon bow and punched sentiment, completed the look.



I hope it fits the bill.

What do you think?

Things I used to make this card:

Stamp set: Beautiful Season (sadly retired - but still a favourite!)
Inks: Island Indigo
Cardstock /paper:  Pool Party, Whisper White,  Winter Frost DSP
Punches: Dotted Scallop ribbon border, Decorative label
Other Essentials : Stampin' up dimensionals, candy dots, silver taffeta ribbon

I can order Stampin' Up products for you, shipped straight to your address and am
happy to answer any questions you have  - if you would like to find out more or would like to place an order you can email me or phone me on 01438 820829

or why not visit my on-line store

uhm.. despite my 2nd venture out - am still not quite finished it all - but at least I made a lot more headway today and feel a little calmer about it all.. and tomorrow am off out for a girlie day,  with an old school friend.  Our first stop is the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park.. followed I think,  by a  tour of all those  lovely shop windows we keep seeing the adverts for.

Will wait til we have seem them for real before judging which is our favourite - and will report back.

until next time - very best wishes
and thanks for stopping by.

Jan
x

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this card Jan! It looks quite quick and easy to make but has lots of impact! Glad you had a successful 2nd shopping trip and hope you have a lovely girlie day out today! I'll look forward to hearing your views on the window displays! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...