Friday 11 April 2014

Stampin up - April Weekly Deals..!

hi all

 well am so so late with this news -  as it launched on Wednesday ..!

Every week throughout  April,  Stampin' up are  running a series of Weekly Deals
on a selection of fantastic products.

These will go live every Wednesday through April (on the 9th, 16th and  23rd of April) at 12:01 AM

This week's are:

3 different sets of framelits Dies: (Dress Up, Festive Flurry and Secret Garden)
3 embossing folders: (Flower Garden, Framed Tulips and Needlepoint Border)
The Blossom Party Original Die
and  'Recipes By Design' Digital download kit.  

Be sure to check back each week to see what's what and join in.

or I can order these and any other Stampin' Up Products for you, shipped straight to your address. Am happy to answer any questions you may have. 

If you would like to find out more or would like to place an order that way, you can email me or contact me on 01438 820829

well am off to take a good look myself - as some of you know my other interest is my sewing machine so am very tempted by those adorable Dress Up Framelit Dies and the Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,   of course!

til next time - happy browsing...
very best wishes
Jan x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...