Sunday 24 May 2015

Birthday wishes

Hello all

and happy Sunday

Well, with a lovely day in store (slightly tongue in cheek here as we are spending the day clearing the garage!) thought I would just have some time to myself first as its my niece-in-laws' birthday tomorrow - so need a card for the occasion.

Now being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator means we get the chance to play with some of the lovely goodies in store before the new annual catalogue launches -  don't forget 2nd June - reserve the date!

My sneaky peak is a new birthday set - Build a Birthday and some of the gorgeous  'In-colours' 2015 - 2017 and matching  paper from a new paper stack - Cherry on top!.  Mixing these with some of the stamps from the B.Y.O.P. set - very apt, in the circumstances, standing for Buy Your Own Present! .

Was thinking this for hopefully a bright though not necessarily breezy celebration! I made a matching gift card holder using an old one I had received, as a template,  - and here we are, done.

What do you think?
happy birthday

My colours were the new Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, and  Bermuda Bay from the existing 'Brights' collection..

I just love the 'wish big' sentiment on the card and literally just went 'stamp happy' decorating the gift card. Basic pearls and a little scrap of ribbon to finish - 'et voila' as they say

birthday
B.Y.O.P.

Build a Birthday

Unfortunately I had to manually cut the little place holder  for my gift card - . Not quite the professional finish I was after - but  guess I could maybe have given some thought to possibly partial cutting one using a suitable die? 

Stampin' Up! am sure there is an opening there, somewhere,  for a new punch! It would certainly be on my wish list...

In colours 2015 - 2017
and the 'Spending! sentiment - Brilliant -

The whole  B.Y.O.P. set has 17 different stamps - all geared up to the thought of a  gift card or pennies as a way of marking all sorts of celebrations.

There's  - birthdays, weddings, new baby arrival, a thank- you, a graduation, all taken care of beautifully.


Stampin' Up! Supplies for this card:

Just click on the items below to easily access them in my on line store  
Pay just  £4:95 whatever the size of your order, and have them shipped straight to your address.. 

Please  contact me if you have any questions or to place an order for you, if you prefer.


This afternoon sees me out with a works colleague - we are going out for a traditional English Cream tea.

After all my intended endeavours with garage clearance this morning - am quite looking forward to it... and if nothing else its an end stop as we are meeting for sit down at 3!

whatever you all get up to - Happy Sunday and Bank holiday,  when it arrives.

Til next time 
best wishes
Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...