Sunday 28 June 2015

happy birthday - - and 10 big candles

hi all

I know its been absolutely ages since I managed to post but well today saw my great niece reach quite a milestone in the birthday department - yes she was 10 today

so in honour of said occasion I just had to make a card with the all important 10 on it somewhere - so 10 candles to complement a die-cut from my own stash..

I chose Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaroon from the new 2015 - 2017 In-colours for my cardstock, layering these as shown.

cherry on top

...and the papers I used for my candles and card topper were all from the new 'Cherry on Top' designer series paper stack available in the annual catalogue.  I managed to 'light my candles' using the wing shape from the Build a Bird Punch and a hint of glitter on each.

I used the Happy Birthday from the Sassy Salutations stamp set, handcut a really large blowsy banner popped this up on top of the candles with a few Stampin' Up! dimensionals and finished it all off with a some toning candy dots.

She loved it and apart from the rolling of the candles I liked it as it came together quite quickly..  a definite plus in anyone's language

Stampin' Up! Supplies for this card:

Just click on the items below to easily access them in my on line store  
Pay just  £4:95 whatever the size of your order, and have them shipped straight to your address.. 

Please  contact me if you have any questions or to place an order for you, if you prefer.


Well its the start of my 2 week stint sat in front of the television keeping up with all that is going on at Wimbledon  so no doubt my poor blog will again be taking a back seat... abject apologies once more, everyone.

but am really excited as won tickets in the public ballot for next Wednesday which, if matches go as scheduled could see us watching the Men's quarter finals.. so fingers crossed for a certain Mr Murray and his quest for a 2nd Wimbledon singles title.

Until next time - have  a lovely week.
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...