Tuesday 2 June 2015

well it's finally here - am doing my happy dance!

Good morning all and oh happy  days...

just a reminder as if you didn't already know..  the new Annual catalogue is now available.

annual catgalogue 2015 - 2016

it's just full to bursting point with new sets, new money saving bundles, new Designer series papers and best of all Stampin' Up! have introduced a  new reward scheme based on percentage returns dependent on how much you spend.

my On-line is open if you want to visit..


but if you have any questions am happy to help and you can email me or contact me on 01438 820829 if you prefer.

and this month marks a great time if you are thinking of joining Stampin' Up!  
Pay just £99 for items worth £130 and for the month of June, earn free stamp sets as well.

 
Yes, you can choose ANY TWO STAMP SETS from the new annual catalogue to get for free when you join Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator  between 2nd - 30th  June.  Please do contact me if you have any questions or would like to know how it all works.

til next time - when I will be doing a quick 'virtual' tour of some of my own highlights from the new catalogue.

Happy Tuesday all
Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...