Wednesday 30 September 2015

weekly deals - what a steal - grab a bargain

hi all

well, following on the heels of my post yesterday - where I used the lovely Mini-treat bag Framelits dies to make a little gift bag for Mummie

today I find its one of the 'smashing six' that is  the current Stampin' Up! weekly deals..!

grab a bargain

and with the Gift Box Punch to go with - a lot of your gift wrapping and parcelling taken care of in one fell swoop - yeah!

Just click on the piccie to go shopping.. or  of course there's even more bargains to be had with the Stampin' Up'!  Clearance rack - more  seasonal goodies, and up to  60% in some cases - quite a saving!

well that really was a quick post - which I just had to share - and happy to say I have now recovered from the after effects of my early morning bout of moon-gazing a few days ago.

Until next time - bye for now and happy shopping !

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...