Thursday 10 December 2015

Year end Sale 2015 - get them before they go!

hello everyone
and  this is what Stampin' Up! had to say this morning!

"It’s the end of the year, so we’re cleaning our inventory and making room for new products-and we’re offering you some great savings while we do it!"

Stampin' Up! sale

What a great start to anyone 's day! great savings to be had on all manner of things..
but as always,  only whilst stocks last of course.

Everything from seasonal stamp sets to embellishments,
ribbons to punches, kits to dies, chalk box ink pads to embossing folders,
wooden elements to paper piercing pack  and even last minute purchases on some previously retired items. There's tons to choose from.

Just use the arrows to scroll back and forward through the list  and click on an image to quickly take you to that product's page.


My Stampin Blog



my favourites ? -

on a quick glance my 'go tos'  just have to be the brilliant
Jolly Christmas and Wonderland Stamp Sets, the gorgeous Winter Wonderland Vellum paper stack,  the real 'Christmassy' red and green ribbon pack and the quirky reindeer paper clips, but then
on reflection the more I look, the more I want.. oh decisions, decisions...

Have been busy like everyone else, am sure, making my Christmas cards - and admire so many of you who have made scores of them  and are still going strong.

Can truly say however that my pack of Home for Christmas Card Stock pack is completely devoid of both Real Read and  Pool Party card stock and similarly my sheets of silver Glimmer paper and Home for Christmas Designer series paper and toning enamel dots have all been put to very good use.

and don't forget we still have a couple of days left to order have things arrive before Christmas..

and speaking of  ordering - You can easily order these and other items from my on-line store -  and shop 24/7 should you so wish. -

Or please,  just contact me  if you have any questions or to place an order for you, if you would prefer.

til next time when I might even have a card to post! Well,  fingers crossed as they say ans stay safe.

Jan x

and to everyone affected by the aftermath of Storm Desmond - my sincere thoughts go out to you ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...