Monday 7 March 2016

and more Flowers - Mothering Sunday blooms..

hi everyone

and happy Mothering Sunday for all..! and as Mummie is now in receipt of her card thought I would share it here.

It's design certainly owes much to what was out on my desk - namely the Birthday Blooms stamp set, some Watermelon Wonder card stock and Birthday Bouquet DSP and my aqua painters.!

...and with me indulging in my 'go to' pastime of the  moment - ie colouring in.. here's the result! Unfortunately not the best photograph .. though have to say it really does look a little better in real life...

Birthday bloomsI used a complete sheet of the A4 heavy weight card stock, folded in half, to take all those layers of designer series paper, the matted and layered focus piece as well as the sponged banner to top it all off.

Hopefully you can just make out the clear embossing on the centre band and my customary bit of bling to finish. 

This picture gives a better idea of the depth of the embossing - so rich looking I think.



and I  used some left over pieces of the paper to make a little gift envelope ...

min treat-bag thinlit

and if ever you needed proof positive that Stampin' Up are always on trend with their colours and styles - my gift came from a well known high street store and just look at the tissue paper it came wrapped in!

mini-treat bag thinlit die

if that is not Watercolour Wonder- well it certainly looks very much like it to me and of course I just had to use it, so so complementary,  as it were.

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used

Just click on the items below to easily access them in my on line store


Or please just contact me if you have any questions or to place an order for you, if you would prefer.

well have a great week everyone - me, am fresh from a 'mini-holiday' away - a 4 day sewing retreat, where it was lovely not having to worry about  housework, in any shape or form, and just nice to concentrate on some 'me time..' 

so here's to quality 'you time' too!

til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...