Thursday 30 June 2016

swirly bird greetings - take 2

hello all and happy Thurdsday

just stopped by to showcase another large format card for a friend's birthday today - and its 'Swirly Bird' time again - and with a bird as well, not just swirls!
this is just so versatile a set - to my mind you are guaranteed a great result however you choose to use it.

my card uses a number of the different elements in one of my favorite go to colour ways of the moment - Flirty Famingo - I just love the new in-colours and keep changng my mind on which one tops the list and today it's this one.!

I opted to couple it with Mint Macaron though as thought Emerald Envy was perhaps too strong a colour here.


Happy Birthday

Random die-cut swirls, some stamped leaves, vines and flowers - The little bird,  my Happy Birthday sentiment and beloved bits of bling all combine to make a happy card.

Hope she likes it..

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used

Just click on the items below to easily access them in my on line store


Or if you wish me to place an order for you, or have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

well am off to the lawns of SW19 today to hopefully! watch some tennis today,  sample the strawberries, and generally soak up the atmosphere - here's hoping I am not going to get a soaking myself into the bargain - but ever prepared - I have an umbrealla at the ready!

Til next time
happy crafting
Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...