Monday 4 July 2016

Petite petals and colourQ birthday

hello all

well today's card is inspired by this lovely combination over at ColourQ this week..


and my take on using these colours was for a birthday card -  with  some old favourites in  Flower Shop and Petite Petals as the basis of my card.


Happy Birthday

My sentiment stamps were both from the Number of Years stamp set where I just used 2 repetitions of 'Happy' for emphasis and teamed it with Birthday - very apt in the circumstances!

I stepped it up a little in that I added an extra 2 layers to the middle flower and 1 each  for the other 2 flowers by stamping these onto scraps of card stock in those same colours and punching them out with the matching punches.

The green background accent was another stamp from the same 'Number of Years'  set, and the whole was finished off with a little bling and some edge sponging.

One very quickly put together card with just the effect I wanted.

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used

Just click on the items below to easily access them in my on line store



Or if you wish me to place an order for you, or have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Well it's into the 2nd week of Wimbledon and am there with my flask of coffee and a pile of sandwiches at the ready so I don't have to stray too far from the sofa if I can possibly avoid it - work permitting unfortunately!

but there's also another favourite of mine to catch up on - regular readers of my blog will know that sewing is also a great pastime of mine - and the final of the GBSB was on earlier tonight.!

I  am having my work cut out trying not to find out who won before I have a chance to watch it.!  - so shall be walking around with my eyes and ears closed - well not literally of course, but hopefully enough so as not  to  spoil the surprise and result,  before hand!

Well with that - wherever and whatever you find your self into this week - enjoy! 
and very best wishes til next time 

Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...