Sunday 11 November 2018

What a weekend - Stampin' Up's 30th birthday - UK (and friends!) demonstrator get together - Birmingham Nov 2018

hello all

well it may look like I haven't been doing too much lately on the Stampin' Up! front but honest  I have been squirreling away in the back ground putting the finishing touches to a card swap or two,  as this weekend saw me, along with a whole host of other demonstrators head towards the Vox Centre at the NEC for Stampin' Up! On Stage Local held here in the UK, in Birmingham.

... and as Stampin' Up! have been in birthday mode all year in honour of their 30th birthday, this meeting promised to be very very special. and Stampin' Up! did not disappoint! Shame I can't say the same for this photo of Yours truly!

Stampin' Up! on Stage Local  Birmingham 2018

but to explain:  'On Stage Local' This was a fabulous theme packed day to help demonstrators get the most out of their business, with amazing fact filled presentations and business hints and tips, crafty makes and takes, fabulous prize patrols, all attendee give-aways,  a chance to congratulate achievers who had managed to attain awe-inspiring business milestones,  product demonstrations and sneak previews of new items including getting our hands on advance copies of the forth coming Spring Summer seasonal and Sale-a-Bration catalogues...
 
Yes - we are all in for a treat!

but back to it - All in all one very very busy day!  -  and when Stampin' Up! demonstrators get together - what do we do - we make a card or a 3D item to swap - how many you do is up to you..
but this is where I came in.. 

and here were mine, well in mid-preparation - I decided to call this - 'All you need is a bit of colour!'  and what  do Stampin' Up! do very very well - they give us colour !! - 4 fabulous colour families, Subtles, Brights, Regals and Neutrals with 3 additional Basic colours of Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Basic Black - not to mention their trendy  2 'In-colour' collections available for 2 years before being replaced.

 but me and my swaps  - ready for assembly in their component piles but yes, all a bit lacking in something!

Stampin' Up! swaps on stage Local Birmngham 2018

armed with the following Ink pads: Rich Razzlebury, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed curry, some Stampin' Sponges, some protective grid paper and a bit of me time - ta dah I ended up with these!

seasonal layers - Stampon' Up! swaps Birmingham 2018

I was trying to get all my colours to morph together as a seamless colour change a bit like Autumn itself where all the yellows, oranges, reds and maroons just seems to compliment each other as they fall..

and how did I put them all together ?  Like this!


I was really pleased with the final result and here they all are,  bagged up and ready waiting to be swapped !

stampin' Up! swaps Birmingham 2018

(watch for a future post when I will share photos of all the delightful swaps I received in return. )

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used

Just click on the items below to easily access the items in my on line storeOr if you wish me to place an order for you, or have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.



Til next time - on this, the most eventful and moving of Remembrance Sunday's I leave you with this thought - 'there but not there' 


 we will remember them..

Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...