Sunday 20 January 2019

Step into Spring - Stampin' Up! style... and Sale-A-Bration goodies..

hi all

well my new year resolutions have already faded into the cast aside pile, sadly..
but No such problems with the lovely Stampin' Up! new seasonal Spring/Summer catalogue for 2019. Jam packed pages full of lots of gorgeous themed products as always to help you make the most of your crafting!

 and the front cover strikes a lovely cord with me -as a lot of you know my other go to craft is my sewing - so the lovely Needlepoint Nook suite is way  way up my street. how happy am I?


https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2019%20Occasions%20Catalog/20190103_OCC19_en-UK.pdf

as with all their catalogues Stampin' Up! have filled this one from cover to cover with great ideas around the season's high days and holidays - such as Valentine's day, Mothers day, Easter, Father's day, Wedding and anniversary wishes not to mention new arrivals, friendship celebrations and birthday treat themed designs.

If you would like your own copy just let me know and will send one out to you..
but you can also just click on the piccie to open up an online copy, in the meantime..

and of course this is also the Big event in the Stampin' Up! Sales year - that amazing promotion called  Sale-A-Bration. From now til 31st March for every £45 spent on either the new catalogue or the existing Annual catalogue or a combination of both you get to choose  a free gift from the Special Sale-A-Bration  brochure.

https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration%202019/20190103_SAB19-1_en-UK.pdf

and for anyone wanting to Host an Event during Sale-A-Bration - you can Earn additional Stampin’ Rewards to get more FREE products!

If you want to find out about hosting an event during Sale-A-Bration  read all about here - whoo hoo

But if  you were considering joining in the fun and signing up as Stampin' Up! demonstrator then Sale-A-Bration is the best time to join - you can jumpstart your business and get extra products in your starter kit with 2 different options to choose from.

Grab a cup of coffee and have a look at the benefits of Sale-A-Bration's joining offers  - 

and with the chance to own one of these lovely Stampin'  Up! exclusive craft totes - well I think I know which option I would go for..  You can certainly fit a lot into it!



George is the master of packing in my book! watch him go! why not take a look.

if you have any questions please Just ask and I will be happy to answer any queries you may have.

but of course if you just want to go shopping and who doesn't like the thought of a freebie or 2,. well you can easily access all of the items in my on line store   Or if you wish me to place an order for you please don't hesitate to get in touch.

til next time
happy crafting

Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...