Monday 11 May 2015

well I have been busy...

Hello all and Happy Sunday

and hope it's a nice one wherever you are.

just time for a quick reminder , as to Stampin'  Up!'s Retirement sale still  on-going - but only whilst stocks last..! Not forgetting of course the Weekly Wednesday deals as well..

Well  my little foray into my crafting corner today was to put the finishing touches to my card swaps in readiness for next Saturday.

May 16th will see see in excess of 350+ Stampin' Up! demonstrators descend en masse on Telford for a regional meeting and one of the social aspects encouraged at such meetings  is the delightful frenzy that is swapping!

Attendees make a number of cards, the aim being to swap yours for someone else's, so everyone comes away with different ideas and mingles and chats as part of the process. A really enjoyable and fun way to  meet and mix with everyone else.

This is my batch of cards ready for stamping/assembly and spread out the way they are- with the ink pads at the ready just highlights to my mind - how you can so easily co-ordinate everything.


Well with less than a week til the big day - I need to be finishing these off so need to get my skates on as the saying goes.

Couple that,  with the making of my name badge and a card for the Ronald McDonald House Charity (RMHC) that Stampin' Up! support so tirelessly - hopefully I will have cards to share by the time I write next.!
Stampin' Up! Supplies for this card so far:

I opted to use retiring colours for some of my card bases so whereas these are no longer available in either cardstock or ink, the other items are,  so just click on the images below to easily access them in my on line store  . 

Pay just  £4:95 whatever the size of your order, and have them shipped straight to your address.. Or if  you prefer, contact me to place an order for you
.
And please do get in touch if you have any questions.



Today we are off to the Living Crafts exhibition at Hatfield House, here in Hertfordshire,  and the weather for once,  seems to behaving itself. It's a few years since we have been so am looking forward to it.

Happy Sunday everyone, whatever you are into - and best wishes til next time

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...