Thursday 24 September 2015

hello baby

hi all

well one of my earlier posts a few months back now! - was a little well done to my 'baby' sis - to wish her success in her new job - and now it's 'congratulations'  alround  again - she has just become a grandmum .. to  baby Esme..

...so from the baby shower and this - of course I  just had to make a card to welcome the new arrival...  and as a final gift to her parents I finished a birth quilt in keeping with the rest - scroll down if you would like to see the end result.

but.. back to my card here.. I have stuck with the very popular 'baby-tees on a line' as my theme in a variety of pink designer series papers (all be it all long since retired - but never one to throw anything out - still had scraps lurking in my scraps envelope...

so here we are :

Something to say

I used a piece of 'Lucky stars' embossed cardstock for my base, easily done with my Big Shot, matted this on  a layer of pink DSP, die cut the baby-tees and coat hangers using the Baby's First Framelits set all suspended from a  banner-like piece of linen thread.

My 'Congratulations' sentiment came from the 'Something to Say' stamp set in Melon Mambo to tie in with the overall pink colour scheme, popped up on dimensionals for a bit of lift.
Something to say

The inside I kept to the same colourway for my stamping and used another  two related stamps from the same 'Something to Say' set .. and no girl, well not me anyway,  could be without her little bits of embellishment, easily sorted  with the addition of a bit of sponging and my beloved 3 toning candy dots.. I just love these and have them in all the colourways, ready for instant glam up!

so hello and welcome to my beautiful beautiful great-niece - Esme..

Stampin' Up! Supplies for this card:

Just click on the items below to easily access them in my on line store  
Pay just  £4:95 whatever the size of your order, and have them shipped straight to your address.



Please  contact me if you have any questions or to place an order for you, if you prefer

....
and as mentioned at the beginning of my post  here it is and  in keeping with the farm animal inspired jacket and dungarees, Esme's  birth/play quilt to mark the occasion..
I know they liked it..


well, til next time - hope you have a lovely week, all

bye for now

Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...