Thursday 24 September 2015

well where does the time go?

Hello  all

well having taken virtually the whole of the summer holidays off (and some) it really is time to get back.

I went back to work last week - after a much needed break away so am easing my self back in gently - am sure lots of us can identify with the feeling of 'this time last week I was...'  and it was an awful lot hotter and drier that's  for sure..

but here we are and fully refreshed.. 

Much has happened in the awe inspiring place that is Stampin' Up! since I last wiggled a finger at the keyboard - notably of course the launch of the new Autumn/Winter catalogue with its myriad of delights for all things seasonal.





As always there's some fabulous price saving bundles that Stampin' Up! do so well - lots of 'You can Make It' ideas, seasonal papers, trims and punches and of course Stamps, kits and embellisments galore and all manner of co-ordinating items at the ready and sorted so you don't have to..

...and with Stampin' Up! giving us  lots of design ideas all the way through the book, possibly the hardest decision is what to go for with so many delightful  'must haves' to choose from  - but if you are anything like me - well all I can say is 'happy shopping'

so shall leave you with some of my current favourites: not necessarily in any order of preference but rather as I came across them in the book.!




Just click on the items  to easily access them in my on line store  
Pay just  £4:95 whatever the size of your order, and have them shipped straight to your address.

well,  til next time - where hopefully I shan't  disappear for quite so long I hope..
stay warm, dry and happy 'stampin'

very best wishes
Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much, everyone. I so much appreciate them all.
Jan
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...